Booking

Spring is almost here in Utah. The flowers are coming and the days are getting longer! I'd love to capture your memories. Contact me at tatianariley@gmail.com

Pricing listed below.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. {D}

This little guy is turning 2! I can't believe it! He's getting so big! And I'm so ready for warm weather so my little people don't freeze their little bums off! His mama was praying that it would be nice, and at least it didn't rain. He was a good sport and towards the end kept saying "cheese". I think in hopes that the more he said it the quicker we would be done. But once he got on the tractor, he wasn't about to get off, no matter how cold it was. Happy Birthday little {D}! We love you!

DSC_0278

DSC_0408 copy

DSC_0324

DSC_0316bw

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! Your blog is adorable. I am glad you found those shoes. I have them in black too - I really like them!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got some way cute shots tatiana!

    ReplyDelete

Pricing

Family up to 5..........................$100
{*$15 for each additional person}
Includes 1-11x14 1-8x10

Individuals...............................$80
{Newborns, Seniors, and everything above and beyond}
Includes 1-8x10 2-5x7

Prints

4x6...$5
5x7...$10
8x10...$15
11x14...$30
16x20...$50
20x24...$70
{Additional sizes & Custom prints available}

Copyright Disc

High Resolution Disc
15 images
$150
{$5 each additional image}





Blog Archive