Booking

Spring is almost here in Utah. The flowers are coming and the days are getting longer! I'd love to capture your memories. Contact me at tatianariley@gmail.com

Pricing listed below.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{W} family


Meet Sandy's family. The winner of my photo session last month. They were such a cute family and their boys were so great. I laughed quite a few times. Sandy wanted to capture their personality and so we went to one of their favorite places to be...the park. With two young boys I can't think of a better place to make the day go by easier than goi
ng to the park and letting them run around like mad. And boy can these boys run. Thanks for letting me into your playtime.





1 comment:

Pricing

Family up to 5..........................$100
{*$15 for each additional person}
Includes 1-11x14 1-8x10

Individuals...............................$80
{Newborns, Seniors, and everything above and beyond}
Includes 1-8x10 2-5x7

Prints

4x6...$5
5x7...$10
8x10...$15
11x14...$30
16x20...$50
20x24...$70
{Additional sizes & Custom prints available}

Copyright Disc

High Resolution Disc
15 images
$150
{$5 each additional image}





Blog Archive