Booking

Spring is almost here in Utah. The flowers are coming and the days are getting longer! I'd love to capture your memories. Contact me at tatianariley@gmail.com

Pricing listed below.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day away

Thank you so much for the concern and the words of advice on my last post, I didn't mean for it to be so heavy...just a bunch of random thoughts. I am happy and do love my life. I'm just, as mentioned, adjusting.

That being said, I had a great day with the parentals at a wedding of a childhood friend. Just my parents and I. I got to see many people who have influenced my life for good and I'm so grateful for them.

But these two have taught me the most and I'm so blessed to be theirs. Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pricing

Family up to 5..........................$100
{*$15 for each additional person}
Includes 1-11x14 1-8x10

Individuals...............................$80
{Newborns, Seniors, and everything above and beyond}
Includes 1-8x10 2-5x7

Prints

4x6...$5
5x7...$10
8x10...$15
11x14...$30
16x20...$50
20x24...$70
{Additional sizes & Custom prints available}

Copyright Disc

High Resolution Disc
15 images
$150
{$5 each additional image}





Blog Archive